- Check eligibility (Refer Admission Handout)
- Register and pay application fees.
a. Download the call Letter
b. Upload required documents for Test & PI
• List of Documents to be uploaded for to appear entrance test:
- Copy of duly filled online application form
- 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- (10+2) or equivalent mark sheet and passing certificate (if application )
- ID proof (Passport / PAN / AADHAR / Driving License / Any other Govt ID)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Candidate’s application form will not be considered, if they fail to upload the above-mentioned documents till given timeline.
- he link for the Entrance examination & personal interview will be mailed to your registered email id. The Interviews will be scheduled as per the important dates mentioned on the website.
- The candidate must be available as per the mentioned time given in the call letter. Candidate should have desktop / laptop for taking the entrance examination with proper internet connection.
Entrance Test (Total Duration 60 minutes, Total 50 marks) – It would be Multiple - Choice test & descriptive type questions. (No negative marking)
Part-A (Multi-Choice Test)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge (20 questions, 20 marks)
- Reasoning & Aptitudes (20 questions, 20 marks)
- English Languages (10 questions, 10 marks)
Personal Interview (Total 50 marks)
- Test Timings:
- Entrance Test - 10.00 am onwards
- Personal Interview - 12.00 noon onwards
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Candidate’s entrance test and personal interview will be conducted on the allotted day only.
- Merit list will be declared as per the dates given on the application page.